Legal / Disclaimer / Terms -
Entity 'GIR.fm' or Global India Radio Corporation as a 'company', is referred as 'GIR' here going forward. DBA: Hypertooling.
GIR is a technology company, using state-of-the-art infrastructure, enabling fm broadcast reach to a global audience on internet.
- GIR digital streams are secured for gir.fm website domain use only
- GIR does not sell content or lease streams to any third-party, for any public broadcast or any public on-demand content purposes
- GIR may deny redirect requests from any unknown, unwelcome third party websites, preventing their malicious or commercial interests
- GIR confirms to Fair-use law compliance
- GIR may provide listen live link as under faq:developer tab to respective broadcasters
- GIR does not interfere with terrestrial broadcast radio waves in any form
- GIR presents broadcast contents as is, to user, free of charge, forever
- GIR does not alter original media content in any form
- GIR does not stop radio to present in-stream ads on radio stream already playing to the user
- GIR may overlay limited in-stream ad(s) while playing to user, depending on utilization, thresholds and ad availability for that region. User shall have option to mute any playing ad content, if supported by ad-provider.
- GIR does not attempt play any automatic ads if user has stopped the player
- GIR may delivers up to 8 hours of continuous stream play, with user challenge may be starting not later then 3rd hour
- GIR may never generate revenue exceeding operational cost
- All media content expressions & rights belong to respective broadcasters or producers
- GIR is limited to extending on-air public broadcast reach to online users
- All web pages, analytical assets are GIR intellectual property
- All non GIR logos, trademarks or service-marks; and not limited to, used within GIR website belong to respective broadcasters or owners
- GIR respects the intellectual property rights of third parties, and complies with the terms of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) regarding such rights. By submitting any material or photographs through this GIR Site, you are granting permission to have this material posted on this GIR Site, and are representing that you are the rightful owner of the submitted material, and that no one else may claim rights to this material. GIR reserves the right to remove access to infringing material. Such actions do not affect or modify any other rights GIR may have under law or contract.
- Live public broadcast applicable fees are paid by the respective broadcaster to respective owners. GIR maintains and distributes only the state of liveness of being live. Volumes and amplitude levels are not readjusted. The content exhausts at that point in time of the epoch of live, and content is never publically rebroadcasted or deferred casted.
- Complete Terms & conditions
information in PDF format
- Contact fax: